House St-Louis Square
Louis Square House is a beautiful Victorian residence that includes eight bedrooms dispersed on four floors, a kitchen, a dining room, a large living room, six bathrooms, four of which are exclusive to four of the bedrooms and the two others are shared for the 4 other bedrooms. The laundry room is located in the basement.
This home is located across from the St-Louis Square park that has a gorgeous victorian fountain, a snack shack and numerous benches where one can sit and relax.
The St-Louis Square house is situated in a neighborhood built by the French Canadian upper middle class that could allow themselves to construct large and spacious homes. Today, the St-Louis Square is loved fondly by the artistic society of Montreal.
Each bedroom includes:
- A double/queen/single bed (bedding),
- A desk,
- A chair
- A desk lamp
- Storage space
The house includes:
- A kitchen: appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher) as well as utensils, dishes, dish towels, pots and pans.
- Six bathrooms fully equipped, two of which include both a shower and a bathtub, the four others only contain a shower.
- A washing machine and dryer
- A dining room with a table and chairs
- A living room with a television
Heating, electricity, hot water, cable television and internet wifi (unlimited usage and high speed) are all included.
The St-Louis Square House is located on the Plateau Mont Royal and is a 5 minute walk away from the Sherbrooke metro station and a 10 minute walk away from the Latin Quarter.
|8 rooms||6 bathrooms||X m2||Wifi|